Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Failure

Okay. So I didn't write any worthwhile blogs, or even go to the Cameron Highlands. Sorry.

Tomorrow I leave for 22 days of cruising around South India. I'm flying into Kerala and have my first nine days mapped out. After that I have no idea where I'll be going. I don't know how I feel about the uncertainty considering every travel book I read on India states something like, "India is NOT the kind of place where you can show up and figure it out as you go." I think I'll be all right though. I keep thinking how cool it is going to be to enter a country with over 1 billion people and I won't know anyone. I like it.

I'm excited, but I'm not looking forward to spending Thanksgiving in an airport and sleeping there. I do hope however that it will top spending Christmas Eve in a dive bar in Prague (sorry Marketa).

I'll be back in Malaysia around December 20th.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

ian

No comments:

Post a Comment